mercredi 28 août 2013

I'm pissed!!! (Robber!!)

It's been a while since I posted such a message but here I've got good reason. Look at the link below

http://issuu.com/xupucxc/docs/fakebook2010

Looks familiar? It should, it's my 2010 book of fakes edited without my cover and a few elements like the intro and a few pages ...

I'm so freaking pissed here you've got not idea...

I'm trying to find a way to contact the author to let him know what I think of it. If you've got any idea cause I can't do it directly on issuu.com
If you've got any idea on how I could, please let me know.

2 commentaires:

  1. AW THAT SUCKS!!!!
    All i can think of you doing is emailing him and telling him you don't appreciate him strealing your hard work but other than that i don't know what you could do :(
    report him maybe? if it's possible

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'd like to email him to let him know that I know that he edited my work but I can't find any way to contact him :-/

    RépondreSupprimer